Thursday, January 1, 2015

Goals for the New Year?

Welcome to 2015!  Got any plans or goals for the new year?  Here are a couple of quotes to spur you on....
 
"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."
Jim Ryun
 
"Goals that are not written down are just wishes."
Anonymous
 
"By perseverance the snail reached the ark."
Charles Spurgeon
 
"One thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on towards the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." 
Philippians 3:13,14
 
My biggest goal is to read my Bible every day.

3 comments:

Karen Hossink said...

Happy New Year, Sara!
How's the Bible reading going? I think that's a great goal.
Honestly, I haven't put much thought into goals. Except for the on-going goal of looking more like Jesus. As I enter a new year, I definitely want to pursue HIM!

Sara K. said...

So far I'm 5 for 5! Woot! I am going through the One Year Bible again (the first time was in 1998!). Perfect bite-sized" daily readings to keep a person on track. :)

Karen Hossink said...

Keep up the good work!